Medicaid coverage for out-of-state college student?

will my state's medicaid insurance still cover me if i move out of state for college? or would i have to go and get an outside insurance?
Medicaid will only cover contained by your state. If you move out of state you will need to apply near that state. If you are going to an out of state college but not changing your state of residence you'll own to go vertebrae to your state when you need medical effort.

Many colleges have a plan available to students. It is not intensely comprehensive but the premium is very fine (such as $80 - $100 per semester).
No. Medicaid doesn't cover you outside of your state that you receive it in. It's run by respectively state.